luni, 9 noiembrie 2009

Kuanth

It's been a long time since my last post, because I was very sick with my stomach.
Here are some photos with the work of my favorite artist at the moment, Kuanth, a 33 years old Singapore artist. He creates wonderful images, from genius commercials to his dark series, which are touching images of asian characters (mostly women) paited in strong colours, usually with a dark backround, in a surreal phisical aspect, sugesting strong emotions.

I just love the deep messaje that translates into them...

P.S. Unfortunatelly I lost my collection of pictures with Kuanth's work (almost all of his public stuff!), when my computer died this summer :(. The pics below are collected from various sources on the Internet.

http://www.kuanth.com/










Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu