vineri, 27 noiembrie 2009

Thankful for blogs

Since I saw the proposal of bloglovin for everyone to post the blogs they're thankful for, I would like to post my favs:

www.kandeethemakeupartist.com
www.seaofshoes.com
karlascloset.blogspot.com
glistersandblisters.blogspot.com
rollupyoursleeve.blogspot.com

So these are my favorites, especially Kandee's one. I absolutely love her. She make me smile everyday and she is such an energy source! Kandee is the best!
As for a fashion blog that's worth following, Karla's closet and Jane's sea of shoes are really promoting style, good taste and high fashion.

Everybody go to the link bellow to find out how you can show the world your favourite blogs

http://blog.bloglovin.com/2009/11/which-blogs-are-you-thankful-for/

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu