marți, 21 septembrie 2010

I'm back after so long!!!!!

Hy people! I'm back to blogging!
I took a break because of my non-blogging state of mind I had during the summer...
I don't really know what happened, but I just didn't feel like it.
Anyway, recently there were people asking me what happened and stuff and I have to admit I did missed the blogging world.
I did saw many blog posts on everyone's pages lately and it's so exiting seeing what people have been doing.
Anyway, just some quick 2 photo I took with my recently "Autumn Emotion" manicure.
These are the colors and shapes I feel for autumn.


Do you like it? :D
It would be great if you'd folow me on Twitter and Facebook and I would also follow you!

src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js" type="text/javascript">

4 comentarii:

  1. wow - that's a complex manicure! it's very cool! welcome back :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. wow, your nails are so pretty! love it!
    jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Wow, these nails are so cool! The design and colours are unique.

    Welcome back to the blogging world!

    RăspundețiȘtergere