luni, 31 mai 2010

It's been too long!! - Summer make up

I haven't posted something in like...forever! I have been away from blogging lately, because I was busy with other stuff but now I'm back with a brand new make up look. I've photographed every step so that anyone interested in doing this look can go ahead and do it!
It is a simple summer look, basically yellow and blue, with a little purple to it :) I haven't contoured my brows because I don't like products on my brows in the summer. I sweat and it's gets nasty :))

Hope you enjoy it :D

I will go back to reading everybody's blogs very very soon! Hope you are all doing great!!

Have a fun day!




First apply a strong yellow in the inner corner all the way to the brow and going also in the crease. I used a color from the 88 palette.


Second apply a turquoise blue in the outer corner, in a C shape. The shadow above will blend with the yellow and create the impresion of green. I used Avon Precision Glimmer in Golden Turquoise


Then apply a highlight color on the brow bone and in the inner corner. I used Seventeen Silky Shadow High Pearl in Sea Silver


Now apply a purple linner. I've also applied some purple eyeshadow from the 88 palette on it to make it last longer.


Apply mascara and a bronzer to the cheaks and this is it :D I used Maybelline Collosal and a the Avon bronzing pearls with a bit of Seventeen Silky Blush in Plum Appricot.

10 comentarii:

  1. sooooooooooooooo cool! you make it look so easy -- very inspired to try this technique.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. wow the makeup looks unreal!!!! unfortunately i am makeup challenged and have been doing the same thing for years..but this is amazing!

    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. never would have guessed that purple, blue and yellow combined would look that good!
    welcome back :)

    eclectic du jour

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Hey makeup guru just passed by to tell you you're absolutely a genius and I love you're makeups ! :D Miss you

    xoxo

    RăspundețiȘtergere