sâmbătă, 15 ianuarie 2011

Winter look

well, I've been a really lazy blogger lately, and that's mainly because my exams period is here and with work and all, I don't really have time to blog. So, I'm still going to post two pics that I got my hands on, just until I come up with a really interesting post :P

kiss

It would be great if you'd folow me on Twitter and Facebook and I would also follow you!

The blouse is Motivi, bought a long time ago, the dress is no brand, but I love it!
btw, I was wearing eyelashes in this pic, but they weren't applied perfectly. I'm still working on that!

kiss

3 comentarii:

  1. you look gorgeous here :)
    and your eyelashes look really good!! x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Both your eyelashes and your hair are beautiful, and I love the pattern on the dress.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Love your eyelashes, you look so gorgeous Diane!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere