duminică, 17 ianuarie 2010

Animal print make up!

Hello there! I promised another blog post involving make up done by me and here it is. I did 2 versions of an animal print make up, one it's a zebra and one is a leopard print. Don't know if there are this kind of make ups on youtube, I didn't check it out, but what's for sure is that I didn't follow any tutorials. This is my version . The zebra print one I think it's more wearable, like if it looks good on you, you can go out of the house like this without any problems and it can be done on any colors! The leopard print one is a little dramatic, like for costumes or Halloween or smth. But I love animal print and so it doesn't matter that is not wearable. Fashion is not about utility, right? Or...in our case, make up is not about utility..Or is it? You tell me! :)

Please don't mind my dark circles, I wasn't wearing any face make up, cause I did this indoor and washed it out after :P

You can draw any line as long as you want, I just did it the way it looks good on me :)


Different lightning

I like the way these colors look on my eyes and this is definitely a make up that would look good on any green eye, and usually, on some one that has a more warm face color (my face is very white...)

For the spots I combined a eye gel with a dark brown and applied it with a very small flat brush.


And my new Nails, the model is a inspiration fro Klair de Lys, but she did something different...

So tell me how you like it and, if you have any ideas on any kind of make up that you want to see done, just tell me, I'll do it, is so fun for me :D

Have a lovely week ahead!

40 de comentarii:

  1. Wow you are so creative! I love your animal print make up! Especially the leopard, you look fantastic here!

    I really like how you experiment with your make up:)

    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You did an amazing job Diane... I love it.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. You always do great makeup!

    p.s you got an award on my blog!

    http://missneira.blogspot.com/2010/01/yay-for-awards.html

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. as usual,so wonderfull,,,
    u're dramatic make up made me speechless :)
    i luv it :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Luv ur make up!! Its amazing, thanks so much for sharing!! Hope u had a lovely wknd xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Fantastic tutorial and you have the most beautiful eyes!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. wow, these looks are so gorgeous Diane! and I'm sure you've been told but your eyes are really pretty.

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. i love the eye make-up :)
    something I would do on a crazy night out with my friends
    xx,
    http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. Omg Diane, I love it! I agree the leopard is more dramatic... It would have to be worn for a very special occasion.

    Looking forward to seeing more of these kind of posts from you!

    XOXO,
    Lily

    www.bleedforfashion.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Really cool. Nice done.Soon it's festival season I am gonna do some special make up 2...

    :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. how fun! i like the leopard eye!!
    xox alison

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. you're so talented, sweetie!
    i love make up esp putting eyeshadow.
    must follow this sweetie. thanks!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. i love the animal print one- you did a great job

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Diane!!

    I love love all the makeup that you did here. Ohhhh,be my makeup artist then heeee
    Love the animal prints on your eyes and those nails once again are killer hot!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. Love the leopard eyes! Wow~!
    ps if I haven't told you already ... Stop by my blog I am doing a giveaway! :o)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. Thanks for the note on CrazySexy. Your eye make-up is incredibly fun, sassy and creative. I've actually never seen anything like it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  17. That looks seriously amazing! you have inspired me to try this =)

    www.Nubiasnonsense.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  18. you are seriously one talented bitch !
    i love those leopard lids ! you should start a makeup video blog at YouTube . i bet you'll get lots of clicks !

    thanks for the wonderful comments dear..
    visit, comment , follow me at .
    GLISTERS&BLISTERS

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  19. seriously you are talented! I can barely put on my eye liner. it's a struggle everyday! do you have any tips for me? lookin good!
    freshbrownies

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  20. amazing makeup! and amazing eye colour!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  21. He he! The leopard one is so cute :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  22. jaja wonderful!
    xxx

    http://skippinginheels.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  23. oh hey thanks for sharing! this one is so original and fresh to see. the leopard like eye makeup is my total fave! will def wear something like that as well as the wicked animal eyeliner too. i just hope it'll look good on my tiny chinky eyes. hehe :)

    thanks for sharing these! very inspiring! :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  24. I LOVE your leopard eyes. Awesome.

    Would love to let you know I've given you a Blogger Award. Stop by to check it out!

    x

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  25. very cool makeup..very creative

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  26. SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME! i love the leopard one especially :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  27. Wow, I haven't seen anything like this before. What an innovational idea. Thumbs up :)
    *Nathalie

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  28. The leopard eyes are fantastic! I wish I was as talented as you with eyeshadow.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  29. wow your make up is perfect! great post x

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere