sâmbătă, 30 ianuarie 2010
A rose like make up
Following one of the moments trends in make up, which is very natural looking eyebrows, or even almost absent eyebrows (on blonds maybe...), I did this make up that lose like a rose petal to me...
Unfortunately thou,the pictures doesn't do it justice because of my crappy camera that doesn't show the actual colors and details.. But I hope you'll like it...
It's a neutral look, with peachy pinks, lilacs and a touch of blueish magenta with beige highlight :) (excuse my red bf t-shirt, it had nothing to do with the look:)) )
Have a super fun weekend everybody and thanks so much for your comment, they make my days so much happier!
Notice the free, natural eyebrows
I applied mascara towards the corner of the eye for a more dramatic effect
And, I got tagged by Novita Ristiana, she has the most colorful, joyful blog, do check it out!
I'm suppose to name 10 things that make me happy, I have done this before already, but I'll try to name some other things that make me happy :)
1. Watching movies that I love (The Sound of Music, Frida, Chicago, etc.)
2.Eating the french dessert Fondant au Chocolat (those who didn't try it until now, you have to try it!)
3. Seeing new collections from my favorite designers(I'm always so excited)
4. Having a good make up and hair day
5. People that like me and my blog (that is you guys!)
6. Going shopping with my boyfriend
7. Cooking yummy stuff
8. High heeled shoes ;))
9. Big and colorful stone rings (I know I'm superficial here, but who can blame me?)
10. Sqeezing little babies :D
The last one is kind of creepy but I like little kids very much!
I'd like to tag the following 10 bloggers :D :
The Society of Style
Roll Up Your Sleeve
Glisters and Blisters
Beneath the Crystal Stars
Kata Wagner Berg