miercuri, 23 decembrie 2009

Kandee Johnson, my relationship and the Glamouros Blog Award !

Hey guys!
This post will not be necessarily fashion related, but I really want to share with you some very nice things that are happening.

First of all, I wanted to do a "Tribute to Kandee Johnson" post which I included in this one.

As probably most of you know, Kandee is a make up guru that works as a celebrity make up artist in Hollywood and has wonderful youtube videos (make up tutorials and other beauty related videos). What you probably don't know is that she is the mother of 3 children (the oldest is 12), she had a really tuff life in her adolescence and early youth and she was still able to fight, make it through, smile and afterwards be able to put a smile on to everyone's faces. She is truely amazing and brings joy only when she speaks, when she is telling a story or explaining make up. She is an inspiration to all of the people that apreciatte her and I think that if you don't know her it would be a shame not to check her out.
Below you can find the link to her blog, or you can just type "Kandee" on youtube and you'll get to her videos.
For this Christmas I would like to thank Kandee for helping me redescover my passion for make up and for making my days brighter!

http://www.kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/


As I said a few days ago, I also wanted to do a post about my relashion ship. So, on December 20 I celebrated 1 year with my bf (his name is Bogdan) and I am so so happy because I finally found someone who loves me so much for who I am, doesn't make me suffer , he cherishes me and I also love him so much. I'm not going to tell you our story because is not such a special story, except probably from the fact that we moved together after only 1 month, but I will tell you some interesting things about our life and how (I think) we were meant to be together:

1. Our moms went to junior school together
2. Our moms work together (but they didn't help us meet :P )
3. We are both from the same city, but we both went to study in the capital city of the country
4. We slept in the same bed when we didn't knew each other, but in different nights (at a friend's house)
5. We had a tone of comon aquintences but we never bumped into each other
6. When I was 16 I saw South Park the Movie SO MANY TIMES and fell in love with Cartman forever. I used to say Cartman is the man of my life. My bf has a tattoo on his back with Cartman and he got it before we met.
7. We are both Taurus
8. We have the same age

The list can go on , but I wouldn't want to bore you guys, I just think it's so interesting, well... probably because it's related to me :))

This is just an old random pic I found right now, most of the "cool pics" are on an external hardwear .... In this picture we were in the mountains and freazing in a tavern after we had walked in the snow for a few hours, so don't mind my face... :P

Lastly I would like to thank so much to Kristie from The Society of style for the Glamourous Blog award!!! Thanks so much, it means so much to me. Everybody must know Kristie, she's like the next Anna Wintour of our generation, stay tunned ! And I'd like to pass this award to 10 bloggers that I love (probably some of them already have it, because they're famous bloggers but I'll pass it anyway :D ) :

Glisters and Blisters .
Rollupyoursleeve
Leah
eclectic du jour
Beneath The Crystal Stars
*** un petit lapin ~
Miss Neira
TRASH ON
Isquisofrenia Style
fashionchampagne

Check out their blogs, they are fabulous!

I will leave you for the moment, I promise next days I will do and actual fashion and glamourous post!

Kiss everybody and have a lovely night, or day, depending on your position on Earth :P

18 comentarii:

  1. that's a lot of things in common...so when's the wedding date..jk!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Oh Diane, I love Kandee to! she's my inspiration. when i saw her video when she talked about her experiences, my tears welled up like crazy. she touched my life in so many ways. she made me believe in dreams again.

    and i love reading about your common things with your bf. you're like each other's destiny. so sweet! love truly works in mysterious ways. and once in a while it takes our breath away.

    xx,
    betz
    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Hi Diane! You and your BF are really meant to be together. It's destiny. And I'm so happy for you.

    Congrats on the award. Thank you for sharing your award with me. Big hugs!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Her blog looks cool, congrats on your award my dear

    www.Nubiasnonsense.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Congrats on the Award and your blog is cool i like it..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Awww so sweet! It sounds like the two of you are meant for each other! Congrats on the blog award! You deserve it!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. thank you so much!!!!! I am so honored!!!! huge love and candy canes.....kandee

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. awww congrats with the award! you have a nice interesting facts about yourself. you and your bf are a cute couple. this is my first time to visit your blog :)

    p.s. i just followed your blog. if you have time, please visit my site and if you like it, please follow. i would love to hear from you. care to exchange links?

    xo

    www.sassyrica.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. wow you have so many thing in commonb!
    Perfect couple :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. Make-up is kind of fashion related; I think they're all intertwined into one awesome look, in the end !

    And congrats on one year! That's so awesome. You'll be telling your kids about this post, one day, and all the thing you and their dad have in common! ;)

    Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy Holidays!
    quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  11. Congrats!
    Great photo!
    Have a great christmas!
    X, fashionnerdic.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  12. Awwww, those facts about you and your boyfriend are so cute! It's funny that there are so many connections but it took you many years to meet. It's destiny!

    Also, thank you soooo much for the award :) I'm not a famous blogger at all compared to the others! That's made me happy on Christmas day. Hope you have a good Christmas too!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  13. must be an honour to have kandee johnson comment on this post herself :D

    and thanks much for the award too darling !
    will post it up soon :D

    thanks for the sweet comments as always !
    GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com would love to wish a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !
    <3 may you wishes come true .

    xoxo . Michelle ..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  14. Aww, you and your bf look perfect together! So happy for you!!

    Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing on the award!

    Merry Christmas:)

    xx

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  15. I had never heard about Kandee before coming to your blog, but now your post has got me interested and I will surely go and google a bit about her. Anyway, It was such an adorable list you made about why you and bogdan are meant to be together, but you know what, even a single reason is enough because whats meant to be will finally find its way!

    Have a great christmas!
    www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  16. I can't believe the list of things you and your boyfriend share together..it's official you both are soulmates :)
    anyways thank a bunch for the award!! deeply appreciate it =D

    RăspundețiȘtergere