Today I was feeling very joyful and I took photos of my colorful outfit :)
2010 is coming and looking back I think I've done a lot of important things this year. Certainly I did everything I wanted to do:moved with my boyfriend, finished the faculty, got admitted to the Master I wanted and other minor things that made my year. Of course, I also realized some not so good things like getting some extra kilos, argued a lot with a lot of people, didn't got the job of my life, etc.
But I do have a list of to do's for next year and here it is, what I hope will happen in 2010:
1. Move with my boyfriend alone, only the two of us.
2. Keep the wonderful relationship with my boyfriend, because I love him so much!
3. Start being more tolerant and calm
4. Stop arguing with everybody
5. Get on a DIET and work out more
6. Start an activity that I really love and that will bring me more money
7. Read more
8. Learn feng shui :P
9. Learn to sew clothes for myself (so that I can steal wonderful clothing models from great designers :))) )
10. Travel a lot around my country and in other countries :D
So this are my wishes for the year to come.
What are your wishes for 2010?
P.S. Stay tuned for pictures from my New Year's Eve party. I will be dressed like Cruella from "101 Dalmations" :D:D:D Hope the look turnes out as I desire!
Wearing my Fishbone jacket and Takko scarf, the other things are random, bought at local stores.
Pardon the dirty car :P
My kind of waterfall make up, love those colors!
Turtle earrings, aren't they cute?
These are my nails, colored in 5 colors :D and a super sweet pink ring I got today, I love it, does it look like a candy or what?